Data Science Graduate Certificate
The Data Science Certificate requires the completion of one core course and three elective courses (from the specified list), total of four (4) courses with a minimum of eleven (11) credit hours.
- EECS 835: Advanced Data Science (Must be taken in the first semester in the program)
Elective Courses (3 courses, minimum of 8 credit hours required)
- EECS 836: Machine Learning
- EECS 746: Database Systems or EECS 767: Information Retrieval
- EECS 841: Computer Vision or EECS 730: Introduction to Bioinformatics
- EECS 837: Data Mining
- STAT 840: Linear Regression or STAT 871: Mathematical Statistics or MATH 728: Statistical Theory
*No credits may be transferred from another institution for this certificate.
*A grade of C or higher must be earned in each course.