- Ph.D. in Information Sciences and Technology, Pennsylvania State University, 2010
- M.Phil. in Information Engineering, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2004
- B.E. in Automation with honor, University of Science and Technology of China, 2001
- Information Security and Assurance
- Network Security
- IoT Security
- Abdulmalik Humayed, Fengjun Li, Jingqiang Lin, and Bo Luo, "CANSentry: Securing CAN-Based Cyber-Physical Systems against Denial and Spoofing Attacks," in European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS), 2020.
- Bingyu Li, Jingqiang Lin, Fengjun Li, Qiongxiao Wang, Qi Li, Jiwu Jin and Congli Wang, “Certificate Transparency in the Wild: Exploring the Reliability of Monitor,” in ACM Computer and Communications Security (CCS), London, UK, Nov 11-15, 2019
- Qiaozhi Wang, Hao Xue, Fengjun Li, Dongwon Lee, and Bo Luo, “#DontTweetThis: Scoring Private Information in Social Networks,” in the 19th Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS), vol 4, Stockholm, Sweden, July 15-16, 2019.
- Lei Yang, Chris Seasholtz, Fengjun Li, and Bo Luo, “Hide Your Hackable Smart Home from Remote Attacks: The Multipath Onion IoT Gateways," in European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS), Barcelona, Spain, 2018.
- Abdulmalik Humayed, Jingqiang Lin, Fengjun Li and Bo Luo. “Cyber-Physical Systems Security – A Survey,” in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Volume: 4 Issue: 6, 2017.
Link to full publications
Selected Awards & Honors
- Miller Award for Service, School of Engineering, University of Kansas, 2020
- Bellows Scholar Award, School of Engineering, University of Kansas, 2019
- Excellent Service Recognition, Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy, 2017
- Miller Scholar Award, School of Engineering, University of Kansas, 2016
- Best Paper Award, EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks, 2015
- Kansas NSF EPSCoR First Award, 2014
- Best Poster Award, 4th Central Area Networking and Security Workshop, 2013
- Outstanding Bachelor Thesis Award, University of Science and Technology of China, 2001