- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, The University of Kansas, 1982
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, The University of Kansas, 1973
- Digital Systems Design
- Computer Architecture
- Software Engineering II
- Computer Engineering System Design
- Digital systems
- Artificial intelligence
- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibilities
- Eta Kappa Nu
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Association for Computing Machinery
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility
Program Manager for Information Technology Office, the Defense Advanced ResearchProjects Agency (DARPA), 1994-1996
- A. B. Kulkarni, G. J. Minden, "Composing Protocol Frameworks for Active Wireless Networks," IEEE Communications Magazine, March 2000, v38, n3, p 130-137.
- R. L. Dollarhide, A. Agah, G. J. Minden, "Evolving Controllers for Autonomous Robot Search Teams," Artificial Life Robotics (2001), Vol. 5, p. 178-188.
- W. Howard, et. al., "Coping with Change: Managing RF Spectrum to Meet DoD Needs," Defense Science Board Task Force on RF Spectrum, Defense Science Board, November 2000. (Contributing Author)
- G. J. Minden, E. Komp, S. Ganje, M. Kannan, S. Subramaniam, S. Tan, S. Vallabhaneni, J. B. Evans, "Composite Protocols for Innovative Active Services", DARPA Active Networks Conference and Exposition (DANCE 2002), San Francisco, California, May 29-31, 2002.
- S. Krishnaswamy, J. B. Evans, G. J. Minden, "A Prototype Framework for Providing Hop-by-Hop Security in an Experimentally Deployed Active Network", DARPA Active Networks Conference and Exposition (DANCE 2002), San Francisco, California, May 29-31, 2002.
- G. Minden, et al, "Wideband Radio Frequency Modulation," Defense Science Board, July 2003. (Lead author)
- S. Subramaniam, E.Komp, M.Kannan, G.Minden, "Building a Reliable Multicast Service based on Composite Protocols for Active Networks," International Working Conference