The EECS Department is currently advertising an opening for a student web developer. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Must be a student in good academic standing.
Exceptional candidates will possess the following skills:
- PHP and Python programming experience.
- Comfortable and familiar with Linux environment.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience using MVC web frameworks (e.g. Django, CakePHP).
The online application can be found here. All applications submitted on the KU jobs website must be fully completed in order for the applicant to be considered. Any applications or resumes submitted in a manner other than the KU job site will not be considered.