This is a great opportunity to meet faculty, get information, and ask questions about the 700, 800 special topics, and other higher level courses offered in Fall 2009 before enrolling.
When: Thursday, March 12th at 5:00 PM
Where: Spahr Auditorium
Refreshments will be served
RSVP welcomed by Tuesday, March 10, but not required.
Courses that will be discusses at this event are:
- EECS 700- Secure Programming Techniques
- EECS 700-Advanced Database Systems
- EECS 700- Advanced RF and Microwave Measurements
- EECS 730- Introduction to Bioinformatics
- EECS 753 Embedded and Real Time Computer Systems
- EECS 755-Software Modeling and Analysis
- EECS 774 Geometric Modeling
- EECS 841 Computer Vision
- EECS 882 Mobile Wireless Networking
- EECS 967 Mathematical Optimization with Communications Application
For descriptions of the special topisc couses being discussed click here.