The EECS Department is currently advertising an opening for a student web developer position. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
• Fundamental Linux knowledge
• Must be a student in good academic standing
Exceptional candidates will possess the following skills:
• PHP and Python programming experience
• Experience working with MySQL / PostgreSQL
• Good working knowledge of Apache
The online application can be found at https://jobs.ku.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/position/JobDetails_css.jsp?postingId=462304. All applications submitted on the KU jobs website must be fully completed in order for the applicant to be considered. Any applications or resumes submitted in a manner other than the KU job site will not be considered.